Monday, June 09, 2008

More of Forrest's Writing

The Scare at Night
10/3/07

First, Mom was turning out my light.

Second, I heard a noise. So I turned on the light.

Finally, I had forgotten the cat! I laughed and turned out the light.

Being a Good Citizen
5/08

Good citizens recycle things.
Good citizens work together.
Good citizens help each other.
A good citizen is a good friend.

Our Block
2008

Our block is the right place to party. And the pond always has fish. Target is just a half a mile away!

My Own Flag
5/08

My flag is green, blue, orange, red, and pink. Something special about my flag is that it's for my family. This is the place where I would hang my flag: in the living room.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What great poems and writings! Keep up all the great, creative talent!

Unknown said...

I am impressed. I especially like the Stars writing - your Nana does also. You show great creativity and a real sense of word rhythm. Keep up the good work.